20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for an experienced BI developer to be a part of transforming how we leverage data to create insights and enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
As a BI developer at Nordnet you will design and develop dashboards that democratize access to data and provide training and expertise to our business users to make sure they can utilize our data for reporting and taking data-driven decisions. Together with our data team you will drive the BI agenda at Nordnet, from today’s intelligence level to the ever more granular and efficient system of tomorrow. You will be part of the rapidly growing Analytics team and work in close cooperation with analysts, data scientists, architects and business users to create great BI applications.
Nordnet have enormous momentum around building the best user experience in our industry and we are looking for people who wants to join us on that journey.
This is you
- You have 3+ years working experience mainly with Qlikview creating visualizations, dashboards and prototypes meeting the needs of our business users
- Experience with Qlikview server setup, configuration and administration
- Experience working with ETL flows and data integration
- Ability to optimize data loads and applications for efficient performance
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and high level of accountability
- Experience using SQL to extract and analyze data
- Experience with other BI tools is meriting
What we value
- We value an open and friendly environment at Nordnet
- We put extraeffort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure
What we offer
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within BI and analytics
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a great team of sharp and committed colleagues, at Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices on Alströmergatan 39, Kungsholmen.
How to apply
Please submit your application (cover letter and CV) by using the button below, no later than March 4. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Daniel Tidström +46 702 83 25 89.