20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for talented Data Scientists to be a part of transforming how we leverage data to create insights and build data products. You will be part of the rapidly growing Analytics team and work in close cooperation with our stakeholders to create business value.
As a Data Scientist at Nordnet you will have access to vast amounts of data to draw insights from. With this data you will have the opportunity to create deep business insights used for strategic decisionmaking, understand the needs of both new and existing customers to support our Growth team as well as working with Tech to create the best user experience enabled by AI.
Nordnet have enormous momentum around building the best user experience in our industry and we are looking for people who wants to join us on that journey.
This is you
- You have a few years of experience in a similar data scientist role and a degree in a quantitative discipline
- You have a solid understanding of numbers and can see the connection to business value
- Analytical coding skills for example Python, SQL etc.
- You can visualize and comfortably explain complex topics
- Proven track-record of analytical problem solving
- Experience in deploying machine learning in production environments is meriting
- You have an interest in financial markets
What we value
- We value an open and friendly environment at Nordnet
- We put extraeffort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure
What we offer
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a data scientist and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a great team of sharp and committed colleagues, at Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices on Alströmergatan 39, Kungsholmen.
How to apply
Please apply via the button below, upload your CV and cover letter. Last day to send your application is February 18. If you have any questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Tidström on + 46 702 83 25 89 or recruitment specialist Lisa Ödman, +46 709 72 56 75. We will start seeing applicants asap and we hope to hear from you soon!
*Application for this job is currently closed