We are looking for a frontend engineer to join us on our journey to transform Nordnet into the next generation of banking. We have enormous momentum at the moment around building the best user experience in our industry and we want to hire people that want to be on that journey with us. Right now there is a lot of focus on our new web, inexpensive advisory services like our new ground-breaking product, Robosave, and of course Amelia – “The most human AI”. The teams all have great spirit and we value collaboration, learning and continually trying out new technologies and solutions that help us in delivering value to our customers. Because Nordnet is about just that, delivering the absolute best financial solutions to our customers.
This is you
- You have good knowledge about, or strong interest in, ReactJS and are familiar with Redux, NodeJS and Webpack
- The end user experience is important to you and you enjoy working closely with product design and to discuss detailed design improvements/proposals
- It is good, but not necessary, if you have an interest in transitions and animations
- It could be helpful, but not necessary, if you have an interest or experience from the financial market
What we value
- We value a friendly, humble and prestigeless environment at Nordnet
- We believe that the best code is written together and appreciate pair programming
- We put extra effort in codereviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, we share success and failure
- We value basing our decisions on facts, therefore A/B testing, usability evaluations and other measurable data is crucial for us
- The vehicle for enabling us is the Agile methods (scrum/kanban)
What we offer
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eagerto learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices in the center of Kungsholmen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Marie Svensson, email@example.com, telephone: 070-952 97 72.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
*Application for this job is currently closed