20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Scandinavia. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a full stack engineer to join us on our journey to transform Nordnet into the next generation of banking. We have an enormous momentum right now building the best user experience in our industry, do you want to join us in this journey?
The teams all have great spirit and we value collaboration, learning and continually trying out new technologies and solutions that help us in delivering value to our customers. Because Nordnet is about just that, delivering the absolute best financial solutions to our customers.
This is you
- You are an experienced Java developer interested in building microservices using technologies/frameworks like Spring Boot, jUnit and Maven
- You have experience working with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- You have good knowledge about, or strong interest in, ReactJS and are familiar with Redux, NodeJS and Webpack
- You have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- The end user experience is important to you and you enjoy working closely with product design and to discuss detailed design improvements/proposals
- It could be helpful, but not necessary, if you have an interest or experience from the financial market
- You have a strong interest in test-driven development, automated tests, refactoring, and continuous integration/deployment
What we value
- We value a prestigeless, humble and friendly environment at Nordnet
- We believe that the best code is written together and appreciate pair programming
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others.
- You have a passion for quality and for writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure together
- You have Agile development practical experience (Scrum/Kanban)
What we offer
- A nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are around 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices in the center of Kungsholmen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.