20 years ago, Nordnet redefined banking as the first completely digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best user experience in our field and create the Next Generation bank based on front-line technologies and sharp financial products. Nordnet Ventures, is a new division within the Nordnet Group focusing on investments in-line with its strategy to ensures that Nordnet is as fast as possible in creating value to our customers and builds market leading financial products.
As an Investment Analyst within Nordnet Ventures, you will be triaging incoming prospects, screening the market for candidates, and manage the investment pipe from the first contact to investment. You will be putting together score-cards and coordinating our due diligence efforts. You will present status and prospects to Nordnet Venture Committee (NVC) consisting external senior advisors and Nordnet executives such as Head of M&A, CFO, CCO, CTO/CPO. With our high ambition, we are building a culture that allows talents to thrive, both professionally and personally. You will work hard and smart while experiencing one of the most exciting journeys in the financial world.
- Managing the investment pipeline
- Triaging all incoming requests
- Screening the market for opportunities, in the sourcing of potential investments
- Constructing scorecards on candidates and suggesting company financial forecast/ valuation models
- Producing investment memoranda on acquisition opportunities
- Coordinate due-diligence of prospects in later stages of the investment pipeline
- Coordinating with both NVC, Nordnet executives, external advisors and consultants on due diligence items
- Manage the internal communication around Nordnet Ventures
- Preparing investment pipeline status to the NVC meetings
- Preparing/ coordinating all Nordnet Ventures material to the Nordnet Board
- Executing other investment-related tasks
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, mathematics, or engineering
- 3-5 years of experience within financial analytics, tech analytics or entrepreneurship
- Strong interest (if no experience) in finance, fintech, tech, M&A investments
- Proven analytical and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network within the Nordic fintech community
- Ability to work and think independently under time constraints
- High commitment and strong self–motivation; entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed to delivering the highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- An understanding and passion for analyzing a business from an investor’s perspective, combined with an eye for technical trends, and the ability to see where tech meets business and could create value
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and techonology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a great team of sharp and committed colleagues, At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices on Alströmergatan 39, Kungsholmen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Marie Svensson, email@example.com , telephone: 070-952 97 72.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.