20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a backend engineer to join us on our journey to transform Nordnet into the next generation of banking. We have enormous momentum at the moment around building the best user experience in our industry and we want to hire people that want to be on that journey with us.
We are recruiting broadly and will need Java competence for a number of teams going forward.
Regardless of which team you will be working in an autonomous group of experienced colleagues to make sure that Nordnet’s financial offering to customers remains one of the best in Sweden.
This is you
- You are an experienced Java backend developer.
- You have experience from, or interest in, the financial market.
- You have experience from working with HTTP/RESTful APIs.
- You have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
What we value
- We value a prestigeless, humble and friendly environment at Nordnet
- We believe that the best code is written together and appreciate pair programming
- We put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure together
- The vehicle for enabling us is Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
What we offer
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are around 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices in the center of Kungsholmen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.