20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a data engineer to lead our ambitious effort in transforming the way we generate, store and use data. You will be the foundation of our new Data and Pipelines team, working in close cooperation with our backend Architect, and your mission is to make sure we have the foundation in place to serve analytics, machine learning, and new products with data. This is a greenfield area at Nordnet, you will have the opportunity to influence both the what and the how. Nordnet have enormous momentum around building the best user experience in our industry and we are looking for people who wants to join us on that journey.
This is you
- You can design, prototype and lead the implementation of our next generation data pipeline and storage
- You are used to gathering requirements, delivering prototypes, and validating stakeholder value
- You have experience working with Kafka, Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Cassandra, Hive or similar tools
- You are an experienced software engineer
- You have an interest in financial markets
- Cloud experience and familiarity with cloud offerings is a plus
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment
What we value
- We value an open and friendly environment at Nordnet
- We believe that the best code is written together and appreciate pair programming
- We put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure
What we offer
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a great team of sharp and committed colleagues, At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 450 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. In the beginning of 2018, we will move from our offices in Alvik to newly renovated offices on Alströmergatan 39, Kungsholmen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Marie Svensson, email@example.com , telephone: 070-952 97 72.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.