Nordnet is a bank for investments and savings. We operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Our concept gives customers control of their money, and our vision is to become the no. 1 choice for savings in the Nordics.
Nordnet is looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge of Danish pension products to join the Pension Operations team.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for identifying and driving implementations of new functionality within our Danish pension business. In general, the new functionality will cover both customer facing, such as the process for becoming a customer at Nordnet, and internal processes, such as improvements to our backoffice system (INCA).
The role is located in our Copenhagen office and requires some travel to our headquarters in Stockholm (around one day every 1-2 weeks).
The Nordic Pension Operations team consists of two operational teams – one in Stockholm and one in Copenhagen and a smaller team based in Stockholm responsible for system ownership, test lead and business analysis. As we are growing our business in Denmark we are now looking to add another Business Analyst to the team with focus on enhancing our operational capabilities and writing requirements for us to build a solid base for continued strong customer growth in our Danish pension business.
Goals and objectives of the role:
- Gather and document requirements for new functionality within the Danish pension business
- Proactively identify, document and implement improvements in operational processes together with the Head of Pension Operations Denmark and Nordic Head of Pension Operations
- Coordinate and structure requirements from internal stakeholders and deliver solution descriptions that can be used by IT/Developers to build new functionality or change existing functionality
- Support implementation, testing and training of operational staff in connection to new functionality
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Write clear and precise business requirements specifications in close cooperation with Pension Operations and in consultation with IT,Compliance, Legal and Sales
- Act as bridge between Pension Operations and IT development (both internal and external IT teams)
- Create process descriptions for the operational team and keep them up to date whenever new functionality is introduced
- Follow up on bugs/issues in deliveries to ensure awareness and focus on resolving issues promptly
- Provide support and training for internal stakeholders on new functionality to enable good test coverage, routine descriptions and operational readiness whenever new functionality is introduced
- Actively participate in strategic planning (road map) related to system functionality for the Danish pension business
You and your experience
The role requires knowledge about the Danish pension products, good communication skills (especially in written form) and a solid understanding and interest in technology/IT. Fluency in Danish and English is a requirement.
Personal traits necessary for the role includes
- a high degree of flexibility in terms of change as Nordnet is in a very expansive phase where priorities can shift/change
- openness/curiosity and willingness to learn new areas
- ability to work independently while always ensuring to communicate and include relevant stakeholders
At Nordnet, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We started from a belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become a central part of a journey that has only just begun. To be leading in innovation, technology and product development will take us where we want to go. Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.dk, www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no and www.nordnet.fi.
Questions & applications
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Pension Operations Tomas Rinaldo, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than February 4th 2018. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Accession as soon as possible.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conducts credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.