20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Scandinavia. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Are you driven by designing the products of the future and simplifying a slow-moving industry in a fast-moving fintech company? Then Nordnet is the place for you! We are looking for talented product designer who wants to create world-class user experiences and redefine the financial industry.
This is part of the role
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Design team, currently consisting of product designers and UX researchers. We run design sprints, create prototypes and research Nordnet’s future products and services.
The main responsibility of a Product Designer is designing innovative products and services for Nordnet across digital touchpoints, such as our web and apps. You will work closely with our product owners, scrum teams and business developers to create intuitive and delightful experiences for our customers.
This is you
- You have experience of designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- You have good understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience
- You are familiar with producing everything from quick visual mockups to beautiful pixel perfect designs using Sketch and other tools and to create prototypes using tools such as Invision
- You have great understanding of best-practices within UI design and you know Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for iOS as well as Google’s Material Design for Android
- You are comfortable with designing UIs and visualisations related to data, statistics and numbers
- You are always looking for insights and data to drive the best UX decisions in your designs
- You have a couple of years of experience working with product design, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department
- You create designs which are intuitive to use, solve real problems, delight users and you have a portfolio to prove it
- You have experience working on large scale projects in an agile environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are around 550 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We are located in our new office in the center of Kungsholmen at Alströmergatan 39.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet will conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!