Do you want to be a part of the team behind the biggest social community for investments in the Nordics? Are you passionate about translating awesome ideas into well-built products that creates superior user experience? If so, Shareville is a perfect fit for you.
Shareville is an independent subsidiary of Nordnet that creates social and mobile service for the savers of today and tomorrow. We create a platform were investments and savings are truly transparent. Real portfolios are shared and we enable people to follow, connect and trade as their friends and Nordnets best investors do in real time.
Shareville currently has 167 000 members that have taken their savings social. The total equity shared on our platform exceeds 50 billion SEK as of 1st of June 2017.
Our team consists of 5 engineers, a product owner and an engineering manager. The team is an independent, product oriented, agile, full stack team and the main task is to take ideas to launch.
We have an enormous momentum today building the best user experience in our industry. We are looking for a frontend engineer to join us on our journey to rebuild the front end infrastructure of Shareville to enable faster development speed and synergies with Nordnet.
This is you
- You are a front end developer with great ReactJS experience.
- The end user experience is important to you and you enjoy working closely with product design and to discuss detailed design improvements/proposals
- It could be helpful, but not necessary, if you have an interest or experience from the financial market
What we value
- We value a friendly, humble and prestigeless environment at Shareville
- We put extra effort in codereviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, we share success and failure
- We value basing our decisions on facts, therefore A/B testing, usability evaluations and other measurable data is crucial for us
- The vehicle for enabling us is the Agile methods (scrum/kanban)
We offer you
At Shareville and Nordnet, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become a central part of a journey that has only just begun. To be leading in innovation, technology and product development will take us where we want to go.
Visit us on https://www.shareville.se, www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no, www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Marie Svensson, (firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 070-952 97 72).
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.
*Application for this job is currently closed