Senior Product Designer
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Are you driven by designing the products of the future and simplifying a slow moving industry? Then Nordnet is the place for you! We are looking for a world-class product designer who wants to redefine the financial industry and be a pioneer in transforming fintech to techfin.
Nordnet is a bank for investments and savings. We operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Our concept gives customers control of their money, and our vision is to become the no. 1 choice for savings in the Nordics.
This is part of the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design Studio, currently consisting of product designers and design researchers. We run design sprints, create prototypes and research Nordnet’s future products and services. If you want to get to know the studio more, please read some of our articles on Medium (https://medium.com/nordnet-design-studio).
The main responsibility of a Senior Product Designer is designing innovative products and services for Nordnet across digital touchpoints, such as our web and apps. You will work closely with our product owners, scrum teams and business developers to create intuitive and delightful interfaces for our customers.
This is you
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies
- You have experience of shipping awesome consumer-oriented products over the years
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience
- You are always looking for insights and data to drive the best UX decisions in your designs
- You are a great communicator and easily articulate your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers
- You are very familiar with producing quick visual mockups using Sketch and other tools and to combine these to prototypes via tools such as invision
- You like to challenge traditional industries through unconventional design
- You have 5 years of experience working with product design, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department
- You create designs which are intuitive to use, solve real problems, delight users and you have a portfolio to prove it
- You have experience working on large scale projects in an agile environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
At Nordnet, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We started from a belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become a central part of a journey that has only just begun. To be leading in innovation, technology and product development will take us where we want to go. Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se , www.nordnet.no , www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Marie Svensson, email@example.com , telephone: 070-952 97 72.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.