Nordnet today publishes its interim report for the period January-June 2020, and can present the best financial result in the company’s history.
– I would like to extend a big thank you to all customers and employees who have made this possible. The trust of the private savers is something we earn every day, and we will continue to work hard updating our interfaces, launching new products, and offering high service and stability, says Lars-Åke Norling, CEO of Nordnet.
Nordnet had revenues of SEK 650 million during the quarter, which is 75 percent higher than the same period last year. With a cost level that has decreased by 3 percent to SEK 281 million, Nordnet reports a record profit before tax of SEK 369 million.
Highlights during the quarter
- 66,800 new customers during the quarter, and now totally 1 070 000 savers with Nordnet
- Customer growth of 25 percent the past 12 months
- Record-high trading activity – 14.5 million trades during the quarter
- High net savings and rising stock markets leads to a new ATH for savings capital, 425 BSEK
- Launch of four international index funds and sustainability data for ETFs
Read more in the press release and see the full report here.