20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams and great technology. Do you want to join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a Senior BI developer to be a part of transforming how we leverage data to create insights and enable our stakeholder to make data-driven decisions.
As a Senior BI-developer at Nordnet you will design and develop dashboards that democratize access to data and provide expertise to our business users to make sure they can utilize our data for reporting and taking data-driven decisions. You will drive the BI-agenda at Nordnet, from today’s intelligence level to the more efficient system of tomorrow.
You will be a part of the Analytics team and work in close collaboration with analysts, data scientists and business users to create valuable BI-applications and take Nordnet’s BI-solution to the next level.
You will be an internal champion for the use of data and inspire other functions with the possibilities data brings.
This is you
- 3+ years of work experience mainly with Qlikview creating visualizations and dashboards meeting the needs of business users
- Experience with Qlikview server setup, configuration and administration
- Experience working with ETL-flows and data integration
- Experience using SQL and other BI-tools
- Work independently and drive your own initiatives – if you need an answer you find it
- You have a genuine interest in the finance domain and the fintech industry
We value a prestige less, humble and friendly environment at Nordnet were people put extra effort in peer reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer. The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure at all times!
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
- An opportunity to define how Nordnet will work with BI moving forward
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number 1 choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank! To be leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Visit us on www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no,
www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!