Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
We are looking for a developer with strong skills in Erlang and Java to join us on our customer focused journey to become the most innovative FinTech bank in the industry. With the latest trends and technologies, we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them become the best investors they could be. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
This team is the central hub of the tech organization as the team maintains the API gateway and data streams. The team is responsible for all the code they produce and control their deployments when releasing small daily. changes
In the team we maintain many services, most of those are written in Erlang. We are in the process of modernising some of the systems. This is a very exciting job because it allows us to work with many people in the Tech organisation and gives us a great overview of the systems.
This is you
You are passionate about software development and you want to contribute with your experience and expertise. In your work, you are organized, methodical and professional in a way that benefits the team’s working climate and ability to deliver high quality solutions. In the team, we value good communication skills and it’s always positive if you have an interest in (or experience from) the financial market!
- You are an experienced Erlang/OTP developer and likes to work in an agile environment.
- You have experience working with systems where performance and reliability are key components.
- Some interest in, or experience of, a scrum master role is seen as something positive!
- You have experience in building microservices using Java with technologies/frameworks like Spring Boot, jUnit and Maven.
- You have experience working with HTTP/RESTful APIs.
- You have experience working in a continuous delivery and/or DevOps environment.
- Enthusiastic team in control of their own environment
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to help our customers to become the best investors they can be! To be leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Visit us on www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no, www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Please apply today– we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, email@example.com
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!