We are looking for a front-end engineer to join us on our customer focused journey to become the most innovative FinTech bank in the industry. With the latest trends and technologies we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them become the best investors they could be. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
This is you
- You have been developing frontend applications for at least 5 years
- You have worked with ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS and Webpack
- You find the user experience important and appreciate working closely with product design to make sure we are delivering the highest value to the customer
- You are a true team player with the ability to inspire your colleagues and drive initiatives
- You might have experience with or interest in the scrum master role
- Knowledge in UX tools, processes or methodologies is a plus
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment in the teams
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair programming
- Put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- Prefer to base decisions on facts. A/B testing, usability evaluations and other measurable data are core to the process
- Commit to goals as a team, sharing both success and failure
What we offer
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other
- Your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
- New office at the center of Kungsholmen
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. We are embracing the agile way of working.
We are over 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
We are continuously interviewing candidates, please send in your application today.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.