We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join us on our customer focused journey to become the most innovative FinTech bank in the industry. With the latest trends and technologies, we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them become the best investors they could be. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
This is part of the role
Our QA Engineers work as part of cross-functional product teams, delivering new features and products at high speed. You will be part of the full software development cycle and help in continuously bringing value to our customers. You will contribute in grooming and planning meetings to make sure we have well defined and testable requirements. Your main focus will be manual testing but experience from and interest for automated testing is a plus.
This is you
- You have a true passion for quality, and creating an awesome customer experience.
- You have a pragmatic approach and a diverse skillset – some tasks will require manual and exploratory testing, others will need automation or scripting.
- We always want to go faster, without losing on quality. You understand why agile doesn’t work without continuous improvement, and will help us to ‘left-shift’ testing in our processes and tools.
- You know your test methods, and can come up with a strategy to find good test cases in an infinite test space.
- You enjoy finding defects in complex systems – there is nothing like a good bug bash!
- Quality and bugs means nothing unless others are made aware – you are a great communicator, both in written and spoken English.
- You are self-driven, used to taking initiative, and get things done. Probably you have at least 5 years’ experience from working in a related role.
- Knowledge or interest in the financial markets is a plus
- Interest or experience in agile practices and the scrum master role is a plus, but not necessary
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment in the teams
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair programming
- Put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- Prefer to base decisions on facts. Basing important decisions on measurable data are core to the process
- Commit to goals as a team, sharing both success and failure
- Appreciate a good work-life balance
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on delivery, product development and technology. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. We are embracing the agile way of working.
We are over 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
We are continuously interviewing candidates, please send in your application today.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Lisa Calá, email@example.com, telephone: 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.