Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join us on our customer focused journey to become the most innovative FinTech bank in the industry. With the latest trends and technologies, we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them become the best investors they could be. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
This is part of the role
Our QA Engineers work as part of cross-functional product teams, delivering new features and products at high speed. You will be part of the full software development cycle and help in continuously bringing value to our customers. You will contribute in grooming and planning meetings to make sure we have well defined and testable requirements. Your main focus will be manual testing but experience from and interest for automated testing is a plus.
This is you
- You are customer oriented and have a true passion for quality
- You enjoy working as part of a flexible, cross functional team where you can actively participate in creating an awesome customer experience
- You are used to working in a fast paced environment, where requirements and prioritizations can quickly change
- You appreciate digging in to and finding defects in complex systems
- You have a pragmatic approach and a diverse skillset – some tasks will require manual and exploratory testing, others will need automation or scripting.
- Quality and bugs means nothing unless others are made aware – you are a great communicator, both in written and spoken English.
- You are self-driven, used to taking initiative, and get things done. Probably you have at least 5 years’ experience from working in a related role.
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment in the teams
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair programming
- Put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- Prefer to base decisions on facts. Basing important decisions on measurable data are core to the process
- Commit to goals as a team, sharing both success and failure
- Appreciate a good work-life balance
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today – due to summer vacations we will start calling to interviews in the beginning of August. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We are looking forward to your application.