20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We are building the best customer experience in our field and creating the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
As Head of Business Control you will lead all Business Control related activities with the bank and insurance group spanning the Nordic region. The role will support Nordnet in reaching short term and long-term company objectives. You will be part of the finance management team and report directly to the CFO of Nordnet. The business control unit consist of five persons, including you, and you will have the responsibility to ensure its continuous development, both the processes as well as the employees.
The team’s focus is to perform financial analysis, financial planning and follow-up of performance in order to enhance business effectiveness and profitability. Your key stakeholders are CFO, the management team and the private equity owners.
You will work in close cooperation with income/cost owners, accounting, treasury and analytics. In order to be successful you will have to be able to take on both strategic and operational responsibility.
You will be responsible for
- Budget and rolling forecasts
- Assure firm cost control and cost awareness throughout the organization.
- The KPI infrastructure and adequate follow-up of the same
- Recurring and ad-hoc reporting to key stakeholders
- Deviation analysis and forecast for the income statement and balance sheet
- Initiatives, business cases and the follow-up of the same
- Sound and automated infrastructure to cater fast and accurate deliveries.
You and your experience
To thrive in this role, you need to feel comfortable in a fast-paste environment and enjoying driving change and work with people from all parts of the organization.
- You have minimum 7 years’ of experience from a controlling and/or analytics role preferably from a bank and/or insurance company.
- You have an academic degree in a relevant area
- You have solid management and leadership experience
- You have strong knowledge in excel (of course)
- You pay attention to details without losing the strategical focus
- As a person you are communicative, analytical and solution-oriented.
- You are team oriented in your way of working and like to inspire and built engaged team
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on delivery, product development and technology. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. We are embracing the agile way of working.
We are 500 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
We are continuously interviewing candidates, please send in your application today.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & application
If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact (CFO) Hannes Wadell, +46 721 631 234 or Robert Stambro +46703 504 024
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than March 15, 2019. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
*Application for this job is currently closed