Head of Mutual Funds
Nordnet started almost 25 years ago, with the aim of democratizing savings and investments. We have now grown into the leading digital platform for savings and investments in the Nordic region. Through innovation, simplicity and transparency, we challenge traditional structures and give private savers access to the same information, tools and services as professional investors. Our vision is to be the first choice for savers and investors in the Nordic region.
As part of our mission to democratize savings and investments, Nordnet’s fund business – which already today offers customers the largest fund supermarket in the Nordics with over 2,000 mutual funds including a family of Nordnet-branded funds – will form its own business unit and we are therefore seeking a new Head of Mutual Funds.
This is part of the role
As Head of Mutual Funds, you will overall be responsible for forming the vision and strategy for Nordnet’s mutual fund business. This includes ascertaining the right mix of Nordnet-branded funds and third party funds, pricing models, investment management strategies as well as how to best use Nordnet’s advisory and discretionary asset management licenses. Specially, your main tasks will include:
- Ensuring our customers get access to the best investment products within mutual funds, whether they be Nordnet-branded or third-party, through ambitious product development
- Ensuring Nordnet provides customers with high quality services within asset management and investment advice
- Driving net savings to mutual fund assets and making sure mutual fund AuM and other KPIs support Nordnet’s high ambitions in this area
- Securing that income and costs are in line with business plan in order to drive profitability towards set goals
- Ensuring agreements, terms and conditions with mutual fund companies are compliant and competitive and that our asset management services are compliant and follow best practice
- Together with relevant stakeholders at Nordnet, developing operational processes and optimizing associated customer journeys.
This is you
A successful candidate is expected to have 10+ years’ experience from the mutual fund industry and combine a proven track record within both the fund distribution and investment management side of the business with commercial leadership, including P&L responsibility. As a person, you are passionate about what you do, strive for simplicity and are always transparent with both customers and colleagues. You are a team player and, despite your experience and expertise, you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Mandatory competence requirement:
- Swedsec license
- University education within Finance, Economics or a similar field
- 10+ years’ experience from mutual fund industry
- Proven track record within fund distribution, investment management and commercial leadership
- Fluent language skills in English
Experience of working abroad or from a pan-Nordic business model, in an agile development environment or with digital platforms is an advantage. We are very proud of our cooperative and friendly environment at Nordnet, if that makes sense to you, you will fit right in.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be
We are 560 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office. Since November 2020, Nordnet is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, trading under the ticker SAVE.
Check out our mutual fund offering https://www.nordnet.se/se/marknad/fonder/fondinspiration
Please apply today– we will start interviewing immediately.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!