Nordnet is a pan-Nordic leading digital platform for savings and investments. Ever since we started in 1996, our purpose has been to democratize savings and investments. Through innovation, simplicity and transparency, we challenge traditional structures, and give private savers access to the same information, tools and services as professionals.
As Head of Treasury you will lead all treasury related activities with the bank and insurance group and ensuring treasury department continuously develop as function, both the processes as well as the employees. The department consists of six people within cash management, Fixed income and FX-dealing and treasury back office. You will report to the CFO.
The overall responsibility and objective of the Head of Treasury is to manage Nordnet´s financial assets and liabilities in accordance with internal and external rules and ensure an efficient work with cash management within Nordnet. Together with the team you´ll work to generate profit by manage risk and excess liquidity effectively within given framework.
The role covers the following responsibility
- Liquidity management of a portfolio which presently amounts around 45 billion SEK and mainly consists of five currencies.
- Optimize the usage of available capital and liquidity
- Continuously comply and adjust risk taken, including
- capital adequacy,
- large exposure,
- liquidity ratios and
- other external requirements together with internal requirements associated with the function
- Management of Nordnets currency risk, exposure and result.
- Raise capital or liquidity when identified to be needed.
- Be responsible for capital and funding plan, the funding is currently mainly deposits which is a responsibility for head of credit and Country managers
- Ownership of the internal bank and distribution of cost of liquidity
- Responsible for Cash and Collateral Management
- Responsible for Nordnets external bank structure and contacts including Central banks and Riksgälden in close co-operation with Payments, Tech and product owners
- Ownership of Liquidity risk management and its contingency planning
- Be a key stakeholder in stating requirements on mandatory regulatory reporting
- Take an active role in the creation of ICLAAP, ÖUP and other Swedish FSA/EBA requests
- Take an active role in the asset and liability committee (ALCO)
- Owner of the Treasury system Quantum
You and your experience
To thrive in this role, you need to feel comfortable in a fast-past environment and enjoying driving change and work with people from all parts of the organization.
- You have minimum 7 years’ of experience from bank treasury/ liquidity management side and an academic degree in a relevant area
- You are strong in excel
- You have solid management and leadership experience
- You pay attention to details without losing the strategical focus
- As a person you are communicative, analytical and solution-oriented.
- You are team oriented in your way of working and like to inspire and built engaged team
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will join the journey towards the vision of building the best platform for savings and investments.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the (home)office.
Learn more about Nordnet on our corporate site and in our brand movie This is Nordnet, that describes our identity.
Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered. Send in your application as soon as possible, but at the latest 20210815. The interview process will be ongoing as applications are received.
If you have any questions, please contact CFO Lennart Krän, via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!