20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again and the aim is to create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology.
Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are Nordnet’s security team
Nordnet is in a phase of technology shift and re-platforming and security is a vital part of our success. As Nordnet’s sole security team we handle everything from physical security to secure development and incident response.
Our philosophy is that we are more successful as a team than as individuals and we believe that security challenges are best addressed with collaboration, where different security professions come together in solution-oriented discusions. To make this work, every team member contributes and takes responsibility for the team’s results. We also believe that working as a team lets us have more fun at work!
This is part of the role
- Keeping yourself and Nordnet up to date with the threat landscape
- Assessing the risks and controls for new products, systems and solutions to ensure efficient information assurance
- Performing security investigations for high impact incidents
- Strengthening Nordnet’s security posture by identifying ineffective or missing security controls and ensure successful improvements
- Providing security awareness and training to encourage a secure behavior among our Nordnet colleagues
- Developing Nordnet’s security standards and measuring the effectiveness of our current security controls
- Project managing and planning the work of cross-functional teams on security projects
- Assisting in the development of junior staff, providing mentoring and guidance as needed to help develop the next generation of security professionals
This is you
We are looking for a team player who wants to contribute to the team’s success with both knowledge and energy. You’ll have a background in Information- and IT Security and have five or more years of solid experience working within the field. You are also passionate about working with Information- and IT Security.
You will be able to communicate on a technical level with techies and, at the same time, to communicate cybersecurity risk on a business level to management. You have a pragmatic and smart approach to solving security challenges, yet have high integrity and be assured in your competence and knowledge.
You can speak and write English fluently and, whilst not mandatory, having Swedish language skills is a definite positive.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, email@example.com
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We are looking forward to your application.