20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again and the aim is to create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
We are Nordnet’s security team
Nordnet is in a phase of technology shift and re-platforming and security is a vital part of our success. As Nordnet’s sole security team we handle everything from physical security to secure development and incident response.
Our philosophy is that we are more successful as a team than as individuals and we believe that security challenges are best addressed with collaboration, where different security professions come together in solution-oriented discusions. To make this work, every team member contributes and takes responsibility for the team’s results. We also believe that working as a team lets us have more fun at work!
This is you
We are looking for a team player who wants to contribute to the team’s success with both knowledge and energy. You’ll have a background in information security, privacy or IT-security and have five or more years of solid experience working within the field. You are also passionate about working with security & privacy.
You will be able to communicate on a technical level with techies and, at the same time, to communicate cybersecurity risk on a business level to management. You have a pragmatic and smart approach to solving security challenges, yet have high integrity and be assured in your competence and knowledge.
You can speak and write English fluently and, whilst not mandatory, having Swedish language skills is a definite positive.
This is the role
• Keeping yourself and Nordnet up to date with the threat landscape
• Assessing the risks and controls for new products, systems and solutions to ensure efficient information assurance
• Performing security investigations for high impact incidents
• Strengthening Nordnet’s security posture by identifying ineffective or missing security controls and ensure successful improvements
• Providing security awareness and training to encourage a secure behavior among our Nordnet colleagues
• Developing Nordnet’s security standards and measuring the effectiveness of our current security controls
• Project managing and planning the work of cross-functional teams on security projects
• Assisting in the development of junior staff, providing mentoring and guidance as needed to help develop the next generation of security professionals
This is us
We offer you the opportunity to work in a great team within a friendly Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We are currently building a world-class customer experience and have a vision to become the number one choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a great team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruitment Manager Heidi Ershult, email@example.com.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.