Shareville is a platform where investments and savings are truly transparent. Real portfolios are shared and we enable people to follow, connect and trade as their friends and Nordnet’s best investors do in real time. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them to become the best investors they can be. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
As of today, Shareville has 333 000 members that have taken their savings social and is therefore the largest social network for savers and investors in the Nordics. The total equity shared on our platform exceeds 67 billion SEK.
We are looking for an iOS and Android engineer to join us on our journey to develop Shareville’s mobile services to enable our customers to do even better investments.
You will work closely with the product owner and other team members to deliver functionality to our mobile services. If you are curious on your future co-workers you can have a look in their portfolios to get to know them a bit better:
- Your future Manager’s profile: https://shareville.se/medlemmar/blomko/wall
- Your future Product Owner’s profile: https://shareville.se/medlemmar/nordneteric/wall
- Your future CPO’s profile: https://shareville.se/medlemmar/nordnetrasmus/wall
This is you
To succeed in this role, we believe that you take great pride in your work and continuously working on becoming a better software engineer. Discussing ideas and concepts and learning from your peers is something you believe to be important in order to build great products.
- You are an iOS and/or an Android developer with good knowledge in Swift and/or Java.
- It could be helpful, but not necessary, if you have knowledge in Django and Python.
- You put extra focus on quality through unit testing, integration and UI tests and have the ability to test and debug your own product.
- The end user experience is important to you and you enjoy working closely with product design and to discuss detailed design improvements/proposals.
- It is desirable, but not necessary, if you have an interest or experience from the financial market.
What we value
- We value a friendly, humble and prestige less environment
- We put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- The team commits to the goals, we share success and failure
- We value basing our decisions on facts, therefore A/B testing, usability evaluations and other measurable data is crucial for us
- We focus on all parts of agile development
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter specialist Joachim Öberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.