20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe and in 2017, we were awarded Bank of the Year. We aim to build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We are building a TECH organization with the skills to fully utilize the power of machines to make our customers financially smarter.
We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us to build the new Nordnet?
We are looking for a backend developer to join Nordnet’s Engineering department. Our tech department is organized in four cross functional domains, defined in line with our core business. Each domain consists of several teams.
With the latest trends and technologies we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information.
The backend is using Spring Boot micro services, kept up-to-date with the latest technology and Java versions. The frontend is built using React, and we work with other teams in making it the best responsive web experience it can be. We work with continuous and daily deliveries with short time to market.
The teams are full stack and agile, which allows us to be quick and do the best we can for our users. We also are responsible for the code we produce when it goes into production and we deploy small changes continuously.
This is you
- You enjoy programming
- You are a Java developer interested in building micro services using technologies/frameworks like Spring Boot, jUnit and Maven
- You have experience working in a continuous delivery and/or DevOps environment
- You have experience from, or interest in, the financial market
- Optional: You have experience with Frontend development or want to learn
- Optional: You might have experience with/or interest in a Scrum Master role
- Full stack agile team which fully owns and maintains their own product
- A great atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other
- Exciting challenges to tackle together with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number one choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank! Leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life.
Please apply today – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We are looking forward to your application!
*Application for this job is currently closed