20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Scandinavia. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Are you driven by designing the products of the future and simplifying a slow-moving industry in a fast-moving fintech company? Then Nordnet is the place for you! We are looking for talented product designer who wants to create world-class user experiences and redefine the financial industry.
This is part of the role
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Design team, currently consisting of product designers and UX researchers. We create prototypes, do user research, and design attractive and functional products and services.
The main responsibility of a Product Designer is designing innovative products and services for Nordnet across digital touchpoints, such as our web and app. You will collaborate with your Product Design team and work closely with product owners, scrum teams and business developers to create intuitive and delightful experiences for our customers.
This is you
- You have a good understanding of UX and interaction design as well as UI design with an attention to detail
- You are familiar with everything from user flows and customer journeys to wireframes, design systems and user interfaces
- You are self-driven, organized, and communicative
- You enjoy collaborating with researchers, designers as well as developers and product owners
- You are comfortable using tools such as Sketch and Invision to create prototypes and designs
- You have great understanding of best-practices within UX/UI design and you are familiar with platform and usability guidelines such as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for iOS, Google’s Material Design and WCAG
- You are comfortable with designing UIs that visualize data, statistics and numbers
- You are always looking for insights and data to drive the best UX decisions in your designs, such as qualitative research and A/B tests
- You have about 2-5 years of experience working with consumer-focused product design, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department
- You have a portfolio showcasing your work
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Experience with finance, agile projects and aligning with technical possibilities is a plus
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are around 550 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We are located in our new office in the center of Kungsholmen at Alströmergatan 39.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone 073-342 88 78.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet will conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
*Application for this job is currently closed