Almost 25 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again with the aim of creating the next generation of bank, in the cloud. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology.
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Are you driven by designing the products of the future and simplifying a slow-moving industry in a fast-moving fintech company? Then Nordnet is the place for you! We are looking for talented product designer who wants to create world-class user experiences and redefine the financial industry.
This is part of the role
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Design team. The main responsibility of a Product Designer is designing innovative products and services for Nordnet across digital touchpoints, such as our web and app. You will collaborate with your Product Design team and work closely with Head of Product Design, product owners, scrum teams and business developers to create intuitive and delightful experiences for our customers.
This is you
• You are a person that wants to make a difference with strong conceptual thinking
• You are a problem solver and optimist with great communication skills
• You are self-driven, organised and able to own design work, run workshops and conduct presentations directly towards other designers and stakeholders
• You have a good understanding of UX and interaction design as well as UI design with an attention to detail
• You are familiar with design process and everything from user flows and customer journeys to wireframes, visual design, design system integration and design usability guidelines documentation
• You are familiar with Design System related work and actively sharing knowledge on how to utilise it
• You enjoy collaborating with designers, data analysts as well as developers and product owners
• You are comfortable using tools such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Abstract or InVision to create and share ideas, concept wireframes, prototypes and designs
• You are familiar with platform and usability guidelines such as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for iOS, Google’s Material Design and WCAG
• You are comfortable with designing UIs that visualise data, statistics and numbers
• You are always looking for insights and data to drive the best UX decisions in your designs, such as qualitative research and A/B tests
• You have about 2-5 years of design experience and have knowledge in service design, experience design or design thinking
• You have a portfolio showcasing your work
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Experience with finance, agile projects and aligning with technical possibilities is a plus
• Experience with motion design and animation is a plus
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong
focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skilful team of sharp and committed colleagues.
At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are around 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We are located in our office in the center of Kungsholmen at Alströmergatan 39.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruitment Manager Heidi Ershult, email@example.com.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing after the summer holiday. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.