At Nordnet, we need to ensure a great discovery experience for our customers through search as well as browsing. You will, as a Product Owner in the Discover domain be tactically responsible for Nordnet’s offering that guides and assists customers in the financial jungle.
The product department consists of Chief Product Officer, Domain Product Owners and Product Owners within the different domains.
This is part of the role
Overall, you will make sure we stay competitive in the financial market. On a daily basis, you will be working alongside the business with talented engineering teams. You will solve complex problems and drive discovery & delivery of new products & services to our customers. You will prioritize the development backlog, define requirements and keep development team updated with information.
- Drive product innovation within field in order to take and maintain leading positions within competitive landscape
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain development backlog
- Guide and lead development teams on solving customer problems and enhancing the overall experience
- Scope large initiatives into smaller deliverables and set up agile go-to-market strategies
This is you
You have deep interest within trading and investments, and you also have previous knowledge within financial content. You most likely have some technical or analytical experience and as a person, you are driven, creative and have great entrepreneurial skills!
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working within banking or finance
- Demonstrated customer/end-user focus
- A deep understanding of the competitive finance landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- High level of personal initiative, integrity and leadership
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today– we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact If you have any questions, please contact Joachim Öberg (Recruiter specialist) via email; email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!