Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives and futures of over 1 million customers across the Nordics? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
At Nordnet, we exist to democratize savings and investments. Through leading UX, cutting edge financial products, and automated and inspiring customer journeys, we are building the best platform for savings and investments – enabling higher returns for our customers.
Nordnet is customer-focused and product led. We are now expanding to ensure a great user experience for our customers when it comes to payments as well as loans. As a Product Owner in the Foundation domain, you will be tactically responsible for Nordnet’s payment functionality (deposits, withdrawals and payments) as well as the loans available on Nordnet’s platform (margin lending, mortgage and consumer loans) – app and web. You will lead a Tech team building the products that will help simplify our customers’ financial lives.
The product department consists of Chief Product Officer, Domain Product Owners and Product Owners within the different domains.
This is part of the role
Overall, you will make sure we stay competitive in the financial market. On a daily basis, you will be working alongside the business with talented engineering teams. You will solve complex problems and drive discovery & delivery of new products & services to our customers. You will prioritize the development backlog, define requirements and keep development team updated with information.
- Drive product innovation within payments and loans in order to take and maintain leading positions within the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain development backlog
- Guide and lead development teams on solving customer problems and enhancing the overall experience
- Scope large initiatives into smaller deliverables and set up agile go-to-market strategies
- Manage contacts and collaboration with strategic partners within payments and loans
This is you
You have deep interest within trading and finance, and you also have previous working knowledge and experience of payments, payment infrastructure and preferably loans. You most likely have some technical or analytical experience and as a person, you are driven, creative and have great entrepreneurial skills!
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working within banking, payments or consumer finance
- Demonstrated customer/end-user focus and experience leading agile development teams
- A deep understanding of the competitive finance landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- High level of personal initiative, integrity and leadership
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today– we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact If you have any questions, please contact Victor Hjelm (Product Domain Owner Foundation) via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
*Application for this job is currently closed