Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Then Nordnet is the place for you! For us Transparent Banking is not just a slogan!
We are looking for frontend software engineers to join us on our journey to become the best FinTech bank in the industry. With proven technologies and speed of delivery we are building the next generation web with main focus on trading and market information. The goal is to provide our customers with tools helping them to become the best investors. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
This is part of the role
Nordnet’s Engineering department is a flat organization with a true passion and interest in working with all parts of agile development focusing on writing, reading and chatting about code. Regardless of which team, you will be working in an autonomous group of experienced colleagues that loves to engage in knowledge sharing.
This is you
To succeed in this role, we believe that you take great pride in your work and continuously working on becoming a better software engineer. Discussing ideas and concepts and learning from your peers is something you believe to be important in order to build great products.
As a frontend software engineer, you:
- Have experience of modern frontend technologies, preferably ReactJS, NodeJS and Redux
- Are interested in frontend tools such as Webpack and Babel
- Find the user experience important and appreciate working close together with product design
- Are a true team player with the ability to inspire your colleagues and drive initiatives
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment in the teams
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair programming
- Put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- Commit to goals as a team; sharing both success and failure
What we offer
- Friendly environment where everyone is eager to learn from each other
- Your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer and/or leader
- Competitive salary and compensation
- New office at the center of Kungsholmen
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on delivery, product development and technology. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. We are embracing the agile way of working.
We are over 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
We are continuously interviewing candidates, please send in your application today.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter specialist Joachim Öberg, email@example.com.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.