20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again with the aim of creating the next generation of bank, in the cloud. We know that this requires great people, great teams and great technology.
Do you want join us and help building the new Nordnet?
We are Nordnet’s security team
As Nordnet’s designated security team we handle everything from secure development to incident response and information security. Our philosophy is that we are more successful as a team than as individuals and we believe that security challenges are best addressed through collaboration, where different security professions come together. To make this work, every team member contributes and takes responsibility for the team’s results. We also believe that working as a tight team, let us have more fun at work!
This is your role
- Provide security awareness and training to encourage secure behavior among your colleagues (sometimes they need a reminder).
- Project management the work of cross-functional teams on security projects (make it happen).
- Assists with the development, measurement & reporting on the status of the security strategy to various internal audiences (I’m a bit surprised myself…they actually ask for it).
- Keeping yourself and Nordnet up to date with security innovation (let’s do our thing smartly).
- Assists with the interpretation of new or changing regulations and assessing impacts to the security framework (there are a few of them).
- Performing security incident investigations, to ensure that security incidents never happen (again).
You report to Head of Security and will be located in Stockholm together with the rest of the team.
This is you
We are looking for a business-oriented team player who wants to contribute to the team’s success, with both knowledge and passion. You’ll have a background in information security, privacy or IT-security and have five or more years of solid experience working within the field.
You have the ability to communicate information security risk on a business level to management as well as the ability to communicate with techies. You have a pragmatic and smart approach to solving security challenges, yet have high integrity and be assured in your competence and knowledge.
We also require that you speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
This is us
We offer you the opportunity to work in a great team within a friendly Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We are currently building a world-class customer experience and have a vision to become the number one choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey within a tight team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are 600 employees located in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruitment Manager Heidi Ershult, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 704 535 035.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.