20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again with the aim of creating the next generation of bank, in the cloud. We know that this requires great people, great teams and great technology.
Do you want join us and help building the new Nordnet?
We are Nordnet’s security team
As Nordnet’s designated security team we handle everything from secure development to incident response and information security. Our philosophy is that we are more successful as a team than as individuals and we believe that security challenges are best addressed through collaboration, where different security professions come together. To make this work, every team member contributes and takes responsibility for the team’s results. We also believe that working as a tight team, let us have more fun at work!
This is your role
As our IT Security Officer with focus on operational security, you will be a member of the security team in Nordnet that supports, educates and test our business to ensure that we are secure enough to handle the cyber security threats thrown at us.
- Act as a key driver in developing, implementing and operating the capabilities we need in order to prevent, detect and manage relevant cybersecurity threats and incidents.
- Lead and coordinate threat hunting engagements within and outside of the team.
- Analyze security events and exploits to determine security vulnerabilities and recommend remedial actions.
- Conducts forensic, malicious code, and packet-level analyses to develop technical reports stepping through complete reverse engineering of incidents.
- Work with different stakeholders and business areas within the bank in order to identify which behaviors may indicate infringement or violation of internal rules and how to detect them.
- Work in conjunction with our architects, system owners and developers to ensure that we have adequate logs to detect abnormal behaviours.
You report to Head of Security and will be located in Stockholm together with the rest of the team.
This is you
To be successful in this role we believe that you have an education within the IT security area and also a few years of working experience with IT security. You are passionate about security and a team player. You have a holistic security approach where you put security in the context of our business and customers.
You have good communication skills; you need to be able to communicate on a technical level with techies at the same time that you need to explain IT security on a business level to management. You need a pragmatic and smart approach to solving security challenges, yet have high integrity and are assured in your competence and knowledge.
We also require that you speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchical financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only just started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be lead in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees located in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Joachim Öberg, Joachim.Oberg@nordnet.se, +46 766 965 072
Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.