We are about to create a new Customer Due Diligence team at Nordnet, where we gather all AML-analysts in the company to one united team, to handle all due diligence for the Nordnet groups high risk customers. To this team of approx. 10 AML-analysts, we also need a Manager. The ad for the role will be published under the summer (until 1st of September) and the recruitment process with interviews will start in mid-August.
Goals and objectives of the role:
To ensure that the Customer Due Diligence team, delivers cost-efficient and high quality services to internal and external customers at a contained level of risk. Customer Due Diligence team is guided by three business objectives:
- to ensure high quality due diligence or other risk mitigating actions on all Nordic high risk customers
- to improve and develop business processes, internal and external, in order to increase efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction,
- to reduce the level of operational risk and the number of incidents.
- Lead Customer Due Diligence team and its employees in day-to-day operations
- Take responsibility for the teams overall business, business objectives and strategic issues.
- Responsible to contribute to a scalable Nordic operating platform
- Act according to company values and Nordnet Leadership Principles
- Follow changes in legislation (with help from Compliance) and adjust processes and routines accordingly to ensure compliance at all time
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Ensure daily operations in accordance with agreed service levels, allocation of resources, business objectives and internal and external rules and regulations. Coach, support and follow up the employees within Customer Due Diligence team and help with the tools they need to develop in their work. You will need to have a heavy focus on improvement of processes and measures to increase productivity as well as setting long-term strategies on how to develop and maintain efficient and customer friendly digital processes/routines
You will be overall responsible on a Nordic level for the processes within AML Customer Due Diligence;
- digital and manual process for gathering sufficient information externally (from customers) and internally based on risk;
- the process of sufficiently creating adequate due diligence analysis (EDD/ODD) on high risk customers;
- the process of documenting, registration and archiving properly for traceability;
- if due diligence can’t be ensured, the process to take other mitigating actions such as limited access and/or terminations
- the approval process and Coordination of Customer Committee
- the processes towards and communication with other internal departments
Competences and requirements
- The role requires high AML-knowledge from a legislation and practical process perspective
- University degree within Finance, Legal or equivalent
- Strong people management skills and previous experience as a manager
- Ability to manage and develop administrative processes
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
Questions and application
If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact Christina.Juhlin-Dannfelt@nordnet.se or call 0704957853.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 1st of September 2021. The recruitment process and interviews will start in mid-August.