20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe and in 2017, we got awarded Bank of the Year. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create next generation banking. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
Nordnet is customer-focused and product led. The Lending Product team leads the development of automated and simplified customer journeys and compelling products for consumers in need for a loan. To strengthen our team, and to take our offering to the next level, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for marketing, acquisition and retention of consumer loans and loan insurance products at Nordnet. The Lending Products team currently consists of six employees and four IT-consultants, all with different functions and skills. We are a strong and supportive team that thrives together. You will report to the Head of Lending Products.
Nordnet is growing fast and we are looking for great people to help lead the exciting journey.
This is part of the role
As Marketing Manager at the Lending Products team, you need to ensure that the product offers, communication and customer journeys are compelling, optimized as well as compliant with laws and regulations. You are tactically and operationally responsible for all marketing, acquisition and content for our personal loans and loan insurances. Moreover, you will lead or participate in cross-functional and cross-department projects, set internal goals and requirements for projects, and secure that we deliver according to plan.
The role covers the following responsibility:
- Set, monitor and optimize towards KPI’s for acquisition, conversion & retention, and against budget
- Identify, negotiate, monitor and collaborate with external marketing/sales suppliers and partners
- Lead or participate in cross-functional and cross-department projects
- Create and maintain compelling and compliant content (e.g. customer journeys, product documents, DM, customer service letters and oral communication, web site and digital content, internal documentation etc.)
- Create, lead and manage campaigns and projects from idea, target group selection, content creation, and distribution. In collaboration with other departments and external partners
- Ensure that all customer journeys, offers and content is compliant with laws and regulations for consumer loans and insurances
- Identify and implement new marketing and acquisition channels, focusing on digital channels, working closely with product, tech, legal, marketing, customer service and external suppliers
- In cooperation with analytics, analyse results of campaigns, content and other sales activities. Draw conclusions, optimize and come up with improvement ideas.
This is you
To be suitable for this job, you have a good understanding of the consumer lending and/or insurance market, as well as previous work experience within B2C marketing and project management. You are a responsible person, take initiatives and handle your tasks in a structured way. You are concerned with quality assurance of your work and lead your activities all the way to the goal. You most likely have some technical or analytical experience and as a person, you are driven, creative, structured and a great collaborator.
Most probably you are well founded in the majority of the following:
- Education – BA/MA or similar degree within business, marketing or product field
- 4+ years of experience of B2C product marketing and project management
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and process improvement skills
- Analytical mindset, and interested in technology and digitization
- High level of personal initiative, integrity and structure
- Experience from retail banking, consumer lending, insurances or closely related industries
The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator and communicator, a creative problem solver, detailed-orientated yet big-thinking, aims for the ideal, but gets sh*t done.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings and personal finance. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in digitization is pivotal for that journey; you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 800 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today – we will collect and read applications regularly during the summer. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered. Send in your application as soon as possible, but at the latest August 31st. The interview process will start in the beginning/middle of August.
If you have questions, please contact HR Business Partner Marie Persson, email@example.com
0709-529772 or Head of Lending Products, Karin Zandrén, firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!