Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
The mobile app team at Nordnet is responsible for building and maintaining the Nordnet app for iOS and Android. Nordnet is now in an expansive phase and we are expanding the team significantly.
You will work together with the team, the Product Owner and the Engineering Manager in order to ensure that the needs are catered for. You will be responsible for making sure the team lives by the values and practices of agile and lean software.
This is part of the role
As a Scrum Master at Nordnet you have an agile background, a deep technical understanding and an interest in Nordnet’s products. You are the ambassador and driver for continuous improvements in the team and as we are also hiring new developers, an important part of the role will be to build a high performing team together with the Engineering Manager. As a Scrum Master you will also be part of the engineering team as developer or agile coach – depending on your experience and background.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure the team is following agile processes and best practices
- Inspire the team and facilitate a good team culture
- Schedule and facilitate agile ceremonies
- Act as safeguard for the team
- Identify and remove impediments in the daily work of the team
- Prepare and organise backlog together with the Product Owner
This is you
- You have been working as a Scrum Master for a couple of years and are aware of the challenges of being a team facilitator
- You understand the importance of continuous improvements and are used to drive improvement work
- Are a facilitator/moderator for the development process
- You identify and cultivate good ideas
- You are highly communicative, transparent and a good listener
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment in the teams
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair programming
- Put extra effort in code reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer
- Prefer to base decisions on facts. Basing important decisions on measurable data are core to the process
- Commit to goals as a team, sharing both success and failure
- Appreciate a good work-life balance
We are very proud of our cooperative and friendly environment at Nordnet, if that makes sense to you, you will fit right in.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings. You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision of making our customers the best investors they can be. To be leading in IT is pivotal for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, firstname.lastname@example.org
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!