General commercial requirements for the fund market platform
- The mutual fund's target market shall live up to the following standard in EMT-template:
- Investor Type has to be Retail.
- Expertise has to be Basic or Informed. If not Basic, then Distribution Strategy codification at Execution with Appropriateness Test has to be "Both" or "Retail".
- Distribution strategy codification at Execution Only has to be "Both" or "Retail".
- Please find EMT template guidelines here if needed.
- The EMT-template, and soon also EET-template, needs to be provided to Morningstar on a regular basis.
- The mutual fund has to live up to the national requirements of marketing in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and/or Finland.
- The mutual fund has to have a Key Investor Information Document (”KIID”) in the local language. From 1 January 2023, it has to be replaced by a PRIIP KID.
- The mutual fund has to be available at Morningstar.
- The mutual fund has to be traded automatically via order routing or similar. Daily trading is preferred.
- The mutual fund can not charge subscription or redemption fees.
- The mutual fund has to provide full coverage on Cost and Charge data, i.e. Ex Post and Ex Ante accrding to MifiD. Ex Post data needs to be provided to Morningstar no later than the 28th of February each year.
- The attached Excel file, with information about the mutual fund and the fund company/manager, shall be completed in full.
When the above information has been documented, the answers must be sent to the contact person (Louise Lidgard) listed below for further dialogue.
If you only wish to add your mutual fund to a new market please use this form.
Thank you for showing interest in being on Nordnet’s fund market platform!