20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in the Nordics. Today we are on a journey of building the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams, and great technology. Do you want join us and build the new Nordnet?
This is part of the role
We’re looking for a Digital designer to join our team. As a part of a team you will collaborate with Marketing and Customer Engagement team, copywriters and work closely with design team to create fresh new look and delightful experience for Nordnet Web CMS pages.
What You’ll Do
- Translate Nordnets business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements in order to define new design direction and experience for Nordnet Web CMS pages
- Lead creating design templates, design libraries and components related to Nordnet Web CMS pages that are visually and emotionally engaging
- Have a close collaboration with the Customer Engagement team in designing the vision for commercial personalisation
- Have a close collaboration with product designers and front-end developers in creation of Nordnet Design System
- Have a close collaboration with the Marketing team to increase the customer experience by communication in all owned digital channels
- Collaborate at all levels across the organisation, from end users to executive management
- Handle usability guidelines documentation and design QA
- Work with tools like Sketch, Abstract, InVision, FramerX, etc.
This is you
- You have an eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality
- You understand how design will promote the overall brand and product vision
- You are a passionate designer with a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet end-user needs, product requirements and business objectives
- You have the ability to work with a rapid iterative design process
- You are pixel driven problem solver with great communication skills
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience creating digital visual design and/or UX
- You are structured, able to lead design work, workshops and presentations directly towards design team and group of stakeholders
- You are familiar with platform and usability guidelines such as Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for iOS, Google’s Material Design and WCAG
It is a plus if you
- Work with Web motion design, UI animation in After effects, FramerX etc.
- Have experience with finance, agile projects and aligning with technical possibilities
- You have a minimum of 3 years of design experience working with web/app/digital design and creative agencies
- You are thrilled about the thoughts of how design and marketing/commercial can increase the customer experience and grow the business
- You have a portfolio showcasing your work
- Fluency in English is mandatory
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on innovation, product development and technology. We accelerate, renew ourselves and are currently building a world-class customer experience. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skilful team of sharp and committed colleagues. At Nordnet, there is great potential for development and opportunities to redefine the financial world.
We are around 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We are located in our office in the center of Kungsholmen at Alströmergatan 39.
Visit us on: www.nordnetab.com
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Heidi Ershult, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing after the summer holiday (mid-August). Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet will conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!