Nordnet’s year-end report is now available to download.
”The fourth quarter continued to be an intensive period in the process of building the new Nordnet. Our higher pace in product development and increased visibility in the market has had a positive impact on our customer growth, and we welcomed 29,100 new customers to Nordnet during the quarter, which is the highest figure ever. Both trading activity and fund savings have increased, and during the period, our customers made 6.9 million trades – most in Nordnet’s history. Our loan products are popular in the market, and mortgage loans account for the largest increase. Growth in the fourth quarter is 35 percent, and over the past twelve months our mortgage portfolio has grown by over 150 percent”, says Peter Dahlgren, CEO of Nordnet.
Highlights during the quarter
- Nordnet appointed as the Bank of the Year by Privata Affärer
- Parnership with the personal finance app Tink
- The first phase of Nordnet’s new website was launched to Nordnet’s customers in the Nordics
- Nordnet expands – opens office in Malmö and invests in Private Banking
- Nordnet’s podcast #rahapodi voted best podcast in Finland
- Nordnet was selected as one of Sweden’s top 100 most successful employers in employer branding