Nordnet’s year-end report is now available to download.
– From an income perspective, the period October-December was our strongest quarter ever and characterized by high activity, for both the private savers and Nordnet. In October we launched our stock lending program, which we were given the award “Savings Innovation of the Year” by the Swedish magazine Privata Affärer. During the quarter, we announced the acquisition of the Norwegian bank Netfonds and we were named “Stockbroker of the Year” in Denmark. Customer growth remains strong and we welcomed more than 23,000 new customers during the quarter, and passed the one million active accounts milestone. Our customers have been more active than ever and made the highest number of trades for a single month in October. The shaky and declining stock market is, however, affecting the willingness of savers to invest new capital in the market, says Anders Danielsson.
Highlights during the quarter
- Acquisition of Netfonds – creating Norway’s leading digital bank for savings and investments
- Trading record in October and the strongest quarter ever in terms of income
- One million active accounts on a Nordic basis and 100,000 customers in Denmark
- Nordnet’s stock lending program wins an award for the “Savings Innovation of the Year”
- Stockbroker of the Year in Denmark