20 years ago, Nordnet redefined the financial world as the first digital bank in Europe. Now we are about to do it again. We will build the best customer experience in our field and create the next generation bank. We know that this requires great people, great teams and great technology. Do you want to join us and build the new Nordnet?
At Nordnet we believe in making data driven decisions and in order to do that we need great people to analyze and create insights from our data. We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Analyst to take part in redefining the financial industry.
This is part of the role
As a Digital Analyst at Nordnet you will be a part of the Analytics team. The Analytics team consists of Digital Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Scientists and BI-developers and we have a wide range of competences that we share with each other.
The team’s purpose is to create insights about our customers and products and together with the rest of the organization increase customer satisfaction, customer experience and optimize our result.
This is you
You are passionate about the possibilities that data brings and have the ability to find and concretize insights and actions from the data. You will be an internal champion for the use of data and inspire other functions with the possibilities that data bring.
In addition, you
- have 3+ years of experience as a web/digital analyst
- have experience in working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BigQuery
- have general understanding of how digital marketing channels work (SEO, SEM, Social, other digital advertising platforms)
- have experience from A/B-testing tools and methods
- have some experience in working with BI-tools and can write SQL
- work independently and drive your own initiatives – if you need an answer you find it
- have the ability to communicate the results of your work to non-technical stakeholders
- have a genuine interest in the finance domain and the fintech industry
We value a prestige less, humble and friendly environment at Nordnet were people put extra effort in peer reviews to ensure quality and knowledge transfer. The team commits to the goals, and we share success and failure at all times!
- Nice atmosphere where everyone is eager to learn from each other, your expertise will be appreciated from day one
- Exciting challenges to tackle with experienced colleagues
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within Analytics and the organization
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number 1 choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank! To be leading in IT is vital for that journey and you will work with colleagues who have a great passion for that goal.
We are 600 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Visit us on www.nordnetab.com, www.nordnet.se, www.nordnet.no,
www.nordnet.dk and www.nordnet.fi.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Lisa Calá, email@example.com
073-342 88 78.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!