As of today, Friday 20 March 2020, Nordnet’s Annual and Sustainability Report for 2019 is available for the public. Find all financial reports in the report center.
Highlights during the year
- Lars-Åke Norling new CEO.
- New web service launched in all Nordic markets.
- Named “Small Business Bank of the Year” by Privata Affärer in Sweden and ”Stock Broker of the Year” in Finland.
- Nordnet first Finnish bank to offer new account type osakesäästötili (share savings account).
Financial results in brief, January-December 2019
- Operating income increased by 20 percent, amounting to SEK 1 573,4 million (1 310,4).
- Operating profit increased by 167 percent to SEK 377.4 million (141.2).
- Profit after tax for the period increased by 187 percent to SEK 339.5 million (118.1).
- The number of new customers increased by 19 percent to 913,600 (765,200) customers.
- Net savings amounted to SEK 2.9 billion (23.5).
Sustainability results in brief, January-December 2019
- We climate offset a 110 percent for all our greenhouse gas emissions, amounting to 238 tons CO2e in 2019, a decrease with 7 percent compared to 2018.
- 40 percent of the fund savings in Nordnet is allocated in sustainable funds (4-5 globes according to Morningstar’s sustainability rating).
- The gender distribution among Nordnet’s employees is 36 (38) percent women and 64 (62) percent men The proportion of women with staff responsibility decreased by 13 percentage points compared to 2018, amounting to 34 percent.