Nordnet’s Interim Report for January-March 2019 is now available to download.
– Both Nordnet and the savers can look back at a good first quarter. For Nordnet’s part, I would like to highlight a strong result with high revenue and good cost control, a high inflow of new customers and savings, as well as a stable increase in our lending portfolio. The private savers also have every reason to be satisfied with the quarter – they have a fantastic period with broad stock market upturns behind them. In addition, the participants in Nordnet’s stock lending program received an extra payment of SEK 3.3 million to share, which means that savers with endowment insurances at Nordnet can count on higher returns on their savings than if they had it somewhere else, says Anders Danielsson, acting CEO at Nordnet.
Highlights during the quarter
- Higher income and lower expenses provide strong earnings
- The highest inflow of new customers in Nordnet’s history
- Strong growth in Finland and the launch of a stock lending program in Norway
- Tier 1 capital is strengthened by SEK 500 million through the issue of the AT1 bond
- Frida Bratt the new savings economist in the Swedish market