Nordnet’s Interim Report for January-June 2019 is now available to download.
– The second quarter of 2019 was a good period in Nordnet’s history. From a financial perspective, we can report good cost control and increasing income. Customer growth remains high and the savings capital reached a new record of SEK 354 billion, says Anders Danielsson, acting CEO at Nordnet.
– For some time, we have designed and developed the next generation web service for Nordic savers, with Norway as the first market where we launch. With the new platform, we have taken a major step towards our vision to make our customers the best investors they can be. In addition, we have successfully integrated Netfonds operations with Nordnet’s, improved our offering to entrepreneurs and implemented several functions for sustainable savings, says Anders Danielsson.
Highlights during the quarter
- Next generation web service for savers launched in Norway
- Higher income and cost control provide strongly improved operating profit
- Over 850,000 customers and SEK 350 billion in savings capital
- Functions for sustainable savings implemented
- Lars-Åke Norling appointed new CEO, taking office on 1 September