Nordnet’s Interim Report for January-September 2019 is now available to download.
– Our overall ambition is to become the Nordic private savers’ first choice. To achieve this goal, we have to offer a world-class user experience regarding interface, products and stability in the platform. In the third quarter, we launched our new web service in both Denmark and Finland. Notable among new functions are free real-time prices and five levels of order depth, a responsive interface and a number of new functions for sustainable savings, says Lars-Åke Norling, CEO at Nordnet.
– Our business is continuing to grow at a good pace, and the financial results for the period are strong. On the bottom line, we show a profit of SEK 81 million, which is more than 200 percent better than the same quarter last year. Behind this figure is a maintained cost level and a stable growth in customers and savings capital, which provides a higher revenue base. All of our markets show double-digit customer growth on an annualized basis, and for Nordnet as a whole, the increase in new savers in the past 12 months reached 19 percent, says Lars-Åke Norling, CEO at Nordnet.
Highlights during the quarter
- New site launched in Denmark and Finland
- Improved residential mortgage offering with a higher loan-to-value ratio and lower interest rate
- Named “Stock Broker of the Year” in Finland
- High customer growth and improved results
- Lars-Åke Norling new CEO from September