Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the Board has decided to conduct the Annual General Meeting as a meeting with only postal voting in accordance with Section 20 of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations. This means that the meeting is conducted without the physical presence of shareholders, proxies and third parties and that shareholders can exercise their voting rights only through postal voting as specified under the heading Postal voting below.
The Company will also arrange a digital event on Monday 26 April 2021 at 16:00 CET, where shareholders have the opportunity to listen to senior executives and ask questions. Information about this event will be published shortly on www.nordnetab.com.
Right to attend and notice
Anyone wishing to participate in the meeting shall be registered in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on 21 April 2021, and shall notify the Company of their intention to attend the meeting by casting their postal vote, in accordance with the instructions under the heading Postal voting below, in such time that the postal vote is received by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than on 28 April 2021.
In order to participate in the Annual General Meeting, shareholders whose shares are nominee-registered must, in addition to casting their postal vote, ensure that they are entered in the share register in their own name as of 21 April 2021. This is done through temporary re-registration of the shares in one’s own name, so called voting registration. Voting registrations must be requested from the nominee well in advance and in accordance with the nominee’s routines. Voting registrations that has been requested at such time that the registration has been completed no later than 23 April 2021 will be taken into account in the presentation of the share register.
Euroclear Sweden AB administers the postal voting procedure.
Postal votes are cast on a designated form. The form will be available on Euroclear Sweden AB’s website, https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy, and on the Company’s website, www.nordnetab.com. The postal voting form is also valid as notification to attend the Annual General Meeting.
The completed form must be received by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Wednesday 28 April 2021. The form may be submitted electronically or by mail. The form may be submitted electronically either through BankID signing as per instructions on Euroclear Sweden AB’s website as referred to above, or through sending the form by e-mail to GeneralMeetingServices@euroclear.com. The form can be submitted by post by sending the form to Nordnet AB (publ), “Annual General Meeting”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23, Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who wish to vote by proxy must use the proxy form available on the Company’s website stated above. The shareholder must sign and date the proxy form and send it by post or e-mail to Euroclear Sweden AB, see the addresses stated above. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a registration certificate or other authorisation documents must be attached to the form.
The postal vote may not be provided with special instructions or conditions. If so, the postal vote is invalid. Further instructions and conditions are included in the form for postal voting.
Items and proposed agenda
- Election of a chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Election of person to verify the minutes of the meeting
- Determination of whether the meeting was duly convened
- Approval of the agenda
- Presentation of the annual report and the auditors’ report, and the consolidated financial statements and auditors’ report for the group
- Resolutions regarding the adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet, and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet
- Resolutions regarding allocation of the Company’s profits in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
- Resolutions regarding discharge from liability of the members of the Board and the CEO
- Determination of the number of members of the Board and auditors
- Determination of remuneration of Board members and auditors
- Election of the members of the Board, Chairman of the Board and auditors
- Resolution on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Resolution regarding approval of the Board’s remuneration report
- Resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve upon acquisition of own shares
The complete notice is enclosed to this press release and will be available on the Company’s website.